Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Goodness

The past few months have been some of the hardest in my life, but God has been good, gracious, faithful, merciful, and wonderful through it all. I read my Facebook memories from this time last year and think about where I was then and how things have changed. A part of me certainly gets sad when I think about some of the things that have occurred, but I know God has used it for the good. I wouldn't have ever believed you even, say, three months ago, but it's true. God has been doing a work in my heart and in our home. I have not arrived at some spiritual height of greatness. In fact, I'm still pretty low down on the totem pole. But, six years after beginning my new life with Christ, six years of various experiences that have made that precious moment seem like it didn't even happen ... God is still dealing with me. I can be assured, by His Word, that I will always be His and He will never be done with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)