Sunday, November 3, 2013

15 things you may (or may not) know.

1. I like my hair big, blonde, and I am not afraid of hairspray. I say it's a southern girl thing, but who knows.
2. Speaking of southern, I don't think I have a country accent, but when I was a student at WKU (there were a lot of people from all over the country and world there), people always made comments about it. Oh and how white I am.
3. I cry any time I hear patriotic music. This is partly due to being a super patriotic person and also thinking of my Daddy, who served in the army many years.
4. Oh yeah. My eyes well up with tears all of the time now ... it's so embarassing! So much for hiding my feelings! I asked The Lord to keep my heart soft and now I can cry at the drop of a hat!
5. If I could get away with it, I'd have a huge family with like 10 kids. Children are a blessing, not a burden to endure.
6. Although I'd make little to no money doing it, I've seriously considered getting my certification to be a childbirth doula someday in the future. 
7. I loved loved LOVED my pregnant belly. I wasn't a fan of watching the numbers on the scale go up, but I loved rubbing that belly. It made for an awesome accessory and everyone always went, "aww" when they saw me. Who can complain about that?
8. I normally don't wear high heels (or I wear them short) because I like my husband to feel and be tall. This probably sounds so dumb, but who cares man.
9. I'm always singing "a baby is a gift from a Bob" from the Rugrats movie. I mean, who would've thought I'd be singing that after all these years? I must be a parent to a toddler who watches the same movie every single night.
10. Pink is my favorite color. I have random love affairs with other colors like coral or purple, but at the end of the day, I'm still that girl that loves pink.
11. I used to write books ... like full stories with many chapters and whatnot. I was twelve and they probably stunk, but getting into my own world where I could create my own characters was so fun to me! I used to spend hours doing that. I also enjoyed reading them when they were complete. (I had an entirely imaginary world. Played with barbies til I was thirteen.)
12. My favorite thing to do with the kids is make things. I love watching them learn and just spending time with them! 
13. When I was a kid, my brothers used to always smack me on the head when they walked by me. Or say, "shut up, you have no friends." I still always thought they were the coolest people on earth.
14. I think kids are the best way to teach a person who thinks they know it all (ahem, me).
15. My husband's beard is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)