Wednesday, March 7, 2012

16 weeks pregnant

I am sixteen weeks pregnant today! I can't believe we are already this far along. My first pregnancy just seemed to drag by, but with us being a lot busier this time around ... it is flying by! That's ok, though. I am excited to meet this sweet baby.

Our anatomy ultrasound is in a few weeks. This is the scary yet exciting time where they look at the brain, spine, heart, lungs, etc. I get really nervous during that part! However, we will also be learning the gender of our baby! I'm hoping for a boy, no lie. However, another pretty girl would be awesome too. I am just thankful that God has chosen to bless us with another child. I feel so undeserving! & Really I am ... the Lord is just wonderful enough to bless me anyway.

Mom confession: I think I am the worst Mom sometimes. Becoming a mom has really taught me to put myself aside. This is not a virtue I have mastered, believe me. It has made me more aware of how I treat others and how I spend my time. Its been a blessing, but its also showed me just how much I need the Lord! Ha ha.

Other updates? :)

Weight gain: As of today, I am up four pounds since my last appt a month ago. I think I am doing pretty good so far. I exercise every day and ... I eat healthy for the most part. ;)

Maternity clothes: I didn't hesitate to get into maternity jeans this time around. They are sooo much more comfortable. They aren't a perfect fit like my pre pregnancy jeans, so the legs are kind of baggy. But that's the price I pay for comfort! Maternity shirts still look akward on me so I wear bigger flowy shirts or dresses. I also wear a lot of skirts!

Stretch marks: I'm sure their time will come.

Movement: YES! It is becoming more often now too. :)

Morning sickness: Not one bit of it. I had nausea when I first found out I was pregnant but little did I know, I had the stomach bug plague. After that, I've been fine!

Complaints: Back pain. Other than that, I'm great. I am not really even hating on myself over my weight too much.

What are you looking forward to most? A big pregnant belly. :) and obviously, baby!

Baby names: Nathaniel Ray or Alison Lee.

That's all I have got for now. I wish I had the time to blog more. However, between all of the stuff we're doing at church, making time together as a family, running after a toddler, and growing a human ... I don't have much time at all!

And I still don't have a laptop ... but I really don't mind that too much.

Happy Wednesday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)