Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day



America, the greatest country on Earth!

I am thankful today for those who have fought and died for our country. They paid a great price for our freedom and protection, something many other countries in this world do not have today. These people are my heroes, as I know our country would not be the great place that it is if it weren't for those who are willing to lay down their lives.

I am also thankful for the One who died for me, who gave His life as a sacrifice so I could be free. Many believe that the Christian life is just a big ole list of rules, but it is the exact opposite. Before I accepted Christ, I was enslaved by sin. I was bound by it. Now I am free to be the woman that the Lord would want me to be ... and I have never felt so free in my entire life. I am thankful that Christ laid down His life for me so I could experience spiritual freedom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)