Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What I am thankful for ...
  • Warmer weather! Last I heard the temperature is supposed to be in the 80s today. :) Now if only Constance could get over her cold ... I want to go walkin!
  • Discovering the Waltons. Okay, I sound so dorky when I say that! (Used to hate watching that show when I was a kid!) But I spent the day with my MIL and Auntie the other day ... who happened to watch that the majority of the day. & I actually enjoyed it! So, I went to our library and checked out the first season. I'm excited about this because we've been trying to find some cleaner and more wholesome shows/movies to watch as we clean out our movie cabinet!
  • Constance hasn't run a fever since Monday! :) So, she's a much happier baby.
  • We're getting new tires today! I have been driving around for about two weeks afraid that one of our tires were going to blow. Especially after I had a blowout last year on the interstate. You can read about that here.
  • That I didn't really gain three pounds over the weekend. I had eaten two peices of AMAZING cake over the weekend at a baby shower and birthday party (a lady in our church bakes homemade cakes and they're wonderful). Cake normally does nothing to my weight, especially considering I am nursing and still losing weight. However, I freaked out anyway. I was just having one of those awesome womanly fluctations that come with AF. (Maybe getting so emotional over three pounds had to do with AF as well.)
  • Mrs. Donna's cakes. I mean, why not?! (I have a terrible sweet tooth.)
  • My husband. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that I think my husband is the best ever. :)
  • Constance learning to say --- da-da-da-da-da-da-da. I don't think she's associated that with her Daddy just yet, but she's getting close! (I know, I REALLY need to do an update post on her. I've been too lazy to upload pictures. Bear with me!)
  • Grace! I'm thankful to be saved by grace and to have God's grace sustain me through trials and tribulations.
Happy Thursday! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)