You wont remember being seven months old, but I know I'll certainly remember these days.
Bro. Billy, our youth pastor at church, calls you pretty eyes! & He is so right!
Other things about you these days:
- You haven't been to the doctor yet, but since you were about 16.9 at your six month checkup ... I am going to guess you are at either 18 or 19 pounds now! You're growing fast!
- The doctor also said you were at 27 inches. Tall girl!
- We brush your teeth every night before bed and it gets on your nerves.
- You love taking showers with me, although you hold onto me really tight and it's so sweet!
- The only way to keep you quiet during church is to get your cell phone out and let you play with it! We pretend your texting Auntie Caity!
- You're learning to say da-da-da-da-da!
- You love to dance to the theme song from Saved by the Bell.
- You still haven't decided if you like apple juice or not.
- You're sleeping mostly through the night ... although after being sick it has thrown you off a little so you wake up two times a night instead of one.
- You can stand up for a few seconds holding onto something. So cute!