Monday, March 7, 2011

Mama Monday!



1. Do you have tattoos?
Nope. Not really into them.

2. What are 5 things about you we don't yet know.
-I got married on a Monday in a small little ceremony with just our closest family members and friends. Long story there ... maybe I'll tell it someday!
-I love thrift store shopping. Nothing like nice clothes and awesome deals!
-My husband and I both enjoy singing. We've been praying about singing at church, but we want to make sure we are doing it for the right reasons. Elisabeth Elliot once wrote - having the ability doesn't give you permission!
-I once considered getting an education degree in German.
-I love to eat cookie dough while baking. (I had a dream I did this lastnight!)

3. What is your hubby's best quality when it comes to the kiddies?
He tells Constance about how to come to know Jesus as her Savior even at this young age. Maybe she doesn't understand him yet, but it's never too early to begin. He has a great desire to see her accept Him when she is ready.

Happy Monday all!
Yes, I've been fighting off the Monday blues and I have totally been winning! So it is a happy Monday for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. That last one was very endearing...you just never know when it will happen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)