A coffee loving wife and mom's story lived only by the grace of God. :)
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Today is laundry day. Well, I do laundry every day ... but today laundry is all I am doing. I have a love/hate relationship with laundry. I enjoy the accomplished feeling of having it all done and put away. I also enjoy cloth diapers - all nice, fluffy, and clean. I even enjoy folding Constance's cute little clothes. I use Baby Purex ... smells amazing! But for some reason, the rest of the laundry folding process just kills me. Like I said, though, I love knowing it's all put away. Something about laundry piled up in our closet (that's where I hide it) just really drives me crazy.
So, what am I thankful for today?
1. My awesome in-laws, who showed up yesterday afternoon with a Diet Coke and chocolate just for me. :)
2. The fact that my husband hasn't had to work any overtime this week.
3. My salvation, as always! If I never have anything else to be thankful for, I will always have my salvation and the fact that my name is written in Heaven. :)
4. My mom. She doesn't know how much I love her.
5. The little boys at church (the 3 of them I am talking about are brothers) who come up to me and tell me (all of them speaking at once and the youngest repeating everything the second oldest is saying) about their Toy Story 3 on Wii game. They crack me up.
6. The way my husband and I quote movies back and forth all of the time & people really think that what we are saying is a part of a real conversation.
7. It's nice out today which means ... we're going for a walk! (Well, going to attempt it. Josh has the stroller in the trunk of our car so that means I am going to try with the baby carrier. Gotta get out of the house while I can!)