Friday, January 14, 2011

Just a few little updates

I'm so excited to see that I have a few new followers! I am so excited to share my story with you and also read yours as well. :)

Things have been pretty crazy around here lately, so I apologize for not posting as much. I absolutely love blogging, but my family and spiritual life have to come first. Ya know?
My sweet husband unfortuantely has an outer ear infection, so I've been doing my best to baby him and make sure he's comfortable. He is in so much pain and it kills me. He's always so tough, so when something knocks him down, it really gets to me. I'm praying that the antibiotics kill the infection so he doesn't have to get his ear drained, because the doctor said that would be super painful. :(

Constance is doing great. She's getting so strong and big. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I know people always said that she'd grow fast, but I never really believed it. All I know is that I really do love that little girl. She makes my heart so happy.

Tummy time! She doesn't cry as much during this anymore! :)

As for me, I'm doing pretty good. Just trying to keep up with a house, a very energetic baby, and whatever else life throws at me. :) Constance's new bedtime means smaller stretches of sleep for me, because she goes to bed earlier (which means she wakes up earlier). However, the extra time with my husband really helps. I'd rather be with him a few extra hours and lose a little sleep ... you know?

More thoughts are coming soon! Have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. amy you have a beutiful doughter and im prousd to call her my cousin love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Your sound so happy and so in love with your family. She is very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying a prayer for your hubby. Sounds painful :( Your little one is so precious and is growing up so beautifully. This is such a busy phase of your life but oh so full of amazing moments seeing your firstborn grow by the day!
    Wanted to thank you for your very kind comment on my blog today. I too am enjoying your blog! Thank you for the nomination. You are quite the stylish blogger yourself hey!!! Love it! Looking forward to your upcoming posts as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mentioned you in my post even though yours hadn't gone up yet. I hope some of my readers will hop over here to visit your sweet blog! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)