Monday, January 10, 2011

I hate Mondays.

I think it's odd that Sundays come at the very end of the week. When you're a Christian, you go to church, hear some good preachin', hopefully get your heart right, and you think about what you could do in order to be a better servant for Christ. For me, it's a great way to end my week. I reflect on what I've done and move forward to what I will do.
Monday comes along - oh, that depressing Monday - and at least in my case, ten million things are thrown my way. I mean, it's so common for people to be unhappy about it being Monday for one reason or another. It's got to be that Satan just wants us to start our week on the wrong foot and get us to fall out of whatever we've decided to do for God. Oh how he can creep into the most simple of situations.
Be sober, be vigilant. You know? :)

Oh I hate Mondays. We just don't get along.

3 comments:

  1. I so know what you're talking about. It's seems so easy to get derailed from our positive thoughts from Sunday! I've awarded you the stylish blogger award you can stool by to pick it up on Wednesday when the post goes up :)
    take care and have a blessed week!
    {tara}@ undeservingrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to be "stop" by to pick it up my phone changed it for me...gotta love automatic correction! Ha. Its too late cause I did actually laugh when I read it back. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just your blog. Love it. Hope you check mine out and follow too. Love how you share God's grace with us. Constance is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)