God is so good! :) I have really been wanting to use this blog to honour Him and I just keep getting new followers and all kinds of blessings from it.
With that said, I want to thank Tara at Undeserving Grace for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award! I was pretty surprised that she awarded this to me, as Walking in His Grace is fairly new. However, I am thankful and so excited that I am ... ahem ... stylish! :)
With this award comes a few responsibilities, which I think could be pretty fun! They are:
1. Thank and link back with the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So, I've already thanked Tara! (& I hope you visit her blog! It's definitely worth reading!)
Now it's time to share 7 things:
1. If I weren't a stay at home Mom, I think it'd be awesome to be a lactation consultant.
2. I am extremely clumsy. Sometimes I'll have random bruises and can't remember where it even came from.
3. I never intended on being married at 18. Actually, I didn't want to get married until I was at least 27 (this was before I even knew Joshua, of course). I wouldn't change the way things ended up though; not one bit.
4. Constance was named after Constance Hazard from North and South. Her Daddy just thought that would be the prettiest name! (Although now we always get asked if we call her Connie - we don't.)
5. My favorite food would have to be pasta. I would eat it every night of the week, but we need a little variety around here!
6. I am really shy around new people.
7. I laugh when I am angry. It's not to be disrespectful or anything. I guess my emotions just get all out of whack.
& For the blogs that I really enjoy reading: I may not always comment on their posts, but I find their stories to be so interesting! :)
- Resolution for Change
- The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom
- A Day In Motherhood
- Undeserving Grace
- Extravagant Grace
- Love In Action
- Reflection of Something
- Mommy Only Has Two Hands
- Living in Wisconsin
I'll be adding the rest soon!