Friday, December 3, 2010

Three things I love

  •  BH 90210. Yes, a lot of people know this about me. I discovered the 90's soap when I was in high school on SOAPNET and became totally addicted. I have the first five seasons on DVD and hope to receive the sixth as a gift for Christmas. It's a cheesy show, I know. I guess that's why I like it. The show was pretty controversial for the time, but it's nothing compared to what you would see on tv today. My favorite season? Four!


  • The Boppy. During the first few days after Constance's birth, my arms were incredibly weak from labor. My back was weak also. The boppy was a comfortable prop to position her in while I held her and while I nursed her. I stopped using it during feedings on the couch and bed, but I have found my own personal use for it. Dinner! If Constance starts crying during dinner and I don't want to interrupt, I just grab the Boppy and nurse her right there. I only do this at home, but it sure makes things convenient. Eating with only one hand was a challenge at first, but you do what you have to!

  • Diet Coke. My mom quit drinking "real coke" when I was in the 8th grade after being told she was borderline diabetic. However, she couldn't give it up entirely! So we made the big switch to diet. To this day, Diet Coke is one of my favorite drinks. I do my best not to drink sodas at all, but sometimes I like to make a run to our local McDonald's and pick up a large one. After Constance was born, I was a DC addict. All of the stress of having a new baby, nursing adventures, and just life itself could be temporarily soothed by a wonderful DC. I haven't had one in a while, so maybe I'll get some this evening!


Happy Friday!


Friend Finding FridaysAlternative Name

4 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, would love for you to follow me back
    Copper Llama Studio
    http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and love your blog site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, new follower!
    http://livingwiththemartins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)