So, to commemorate Wednesdays, I have decided to specifically set my blog aside on Wednesdays for Wednesday Randoms. & This is just five random things I feel like briefly discussing for the day! Here goes nothin'!
1. Laundry has become a real hobby of mine ever since I started using Suavitel as fabric softener. There is something amazing about walking past my laundry area and smelling it. I also just love having clean clothes and clean towels all of the time. I feel like a slacker if there is ever anything in my hamper.
2. Celebrity gossip is a guilty pleasure of mine. This is something I've been doing since about middle school! I used to be addicted to the E! channel and I was huge on learning about all of the different celebrities. Now I just get enjoyment out of watching them screw their lives up. My favorite gossip page:
3. I have a random new found love for tomatoes. PaPa Larry used to grow tomatoes in his garden and would always try to get me to eat them. Needless to say, I wanted one of his donut sticks instead! Junk food addict, for sure. However, I've been loving them lately! Nanny says she used to steal them from her Mom's garden while she was pregnant and she'd eat them all. Maybe I get it from her. Mom is growing some yellow ones for me, so they wont be as acidic and cause heartburn. Yummy!
4. Josh and I like to travel back to childhood sometimes and have sleepovers in the living room. It's pretty dorky, but we'll take all of our pillows and cushions from the couch and make a little bed - just like we did as kids when we had friends over. & We'll watch movies. I'd like to say we stay up as late as we did when we were kids, but I guess being a worn out pregnant woman and his working so hard all day kind of prevents that! It's still really fun though.
5. I don't like to listen to a lot of music during the day. I used to blare it while cleaning and getting things done, but I've learned that I enjoy silence much more. Considering how fast my mind moves, my thoughts are pretty loud anyway.
Have a good Wednesday!