Tuesday, July 27, 2010

31 weeks

I just needed a bum day today. Bum day consists of doing my usual housework (minimally), morning walk, and whatever else that needs to get done .... then, I spend my day doing whatever I feel like! I normally don't like to take bum days, because I feel I should keep busy even if I am at home. However, bum days may be far and few between once Constance comes along. Might as well enjoy them occasionally.
Normally on bum day I fill my mind with a lot of mindless trivia, whether it be about historical figures or reading about random messed up churches. Let's just say this: the majority of what I know is useless crap. Oh well. It's fun anyway.

I am 31 weeks pregnant. Wowww. Nothing really exciting is going on with that other than Constance gets stronger every day. She rolls around a lot, kicks, gets close to my ribs (not up there yet, thankfully), makes it uncomfortable to sit in various positions, and makes sure I don't sleep on my tummy. Yes, I still try. My weight gain has slowed down in the past two weeks, which is kind of weird, but I am not worried. They say it will do that during the third trimester, so we'll see. I am up 22 pounds. It's really not as bad as I thought it would be; I think I look mighty fine. Heartburn still comes around at times, but nothing like it was a few weeks ago. I still sleep with rolaids right next to my bed, as heartburn seems to be at it's worst at night. I don't really feel too slowed down by the baby, but I keep my exercise very low impact (walking, stationary bike, etc.). Anddd still no stretchies. Well, I have some on my hip, but they look like cuts more than they do regular marks. Whatever. I know I'm not in the clear yet, as I've heard many women getting them right at the very end. Oh well. If that's the worst that happens during this pregnancy, I am doing pretty darn good. I'll just remind Constance when she's older that I have battle scars on my tummy from her. All I know is this, God did an amazing thing when He created the woman. I am so amazed at what my body does and will do when I begin breastfeeding. He is so perfect.

& Now I am just going to wait for my man to get home. It's really the happiest moment of the day for the both of us. He's too sweet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)