Tuesday, May 18, 2010

21 weeks and two days.

Time keeps flying so quickly! Josh and I are constantly on the go; sometimes it feels like we barely get a moment to just stop and take a breather. Thankfully this isn't affecting our relationship, as we pretty much do everything together (except work). This busy lifestyle, however, is getting in the way of our spiritual lives and obviously that's more important than anything! I know that God isn't going to add more hours to the day and I know He understands where my heart is, but I also know that I still have a lot of priorities to balance out. That's my prayer - plenty of balance!
Constance is doing quite well. She's kicking up a storm in there today. Josh got to feel her move a lot this morning and I think that excited him. We're really enjoying preparing for her, reading about various baby-related topics, and just anxiously waiting for her arrival! I cannot wait to meet our sweet girl.
Last day of school is tomorrow! Woooohoooo. The kids seem to be really pumped about their summer. I am ready as well, as this means I will officially be stay at home from now on. I have so much to do this summer; soooo many plans and things to get ready for Constance. While I do hope to find different ways to make money, I know I am going to be too busy for a summer job. (Although I had considered it before I had gotten pregnant.) Thankfully our finances do support that and God is working it out, so I am not too concerned!
Lastly, my weight gain is up 10 pounds. I really thought I'd have a hissy at this moment, but I am doing okay. I know that my body is doing what it has to and that I am doing everything I need to do in order to remain in good shape and good health. It's just really hard. I can lose the weight after if I am determined enough. I just have to keep that in mind. It sure makes me feel better. (And the fact that I can still wear my pre-preg jeans.)
I guess that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)