Friday, April 16, 2010

pancakes =]

Pancakes have to be the greatest breakfast food ever. I normally don't eat them very often, but lately I have been needing to eat much bigger breakfasts (or I feel like I'm starving after). I guess this can be my extra calories, considering my diet hasn't changed since I got pregnant. Okay, I give myself a little extra leeway on some things, but for the most part everything is the same. I just love pancakes though. I could eat them at every meal.

I gained a pound this week and I think my fears of weight gain are slowly beginning to subside. I have realized that my body is doing what it has to do, I am NOT fat, I wont get fat (as long as I take care of myself), I can lose the weight after, and that I am growing my little human in there. I am also married to the best man in the world, who looks at me in the sweetest way especially now that I am carrying his baby. I ought to feel beautiful and blissful, rather than fat and gross. I must admit, however, that I hate gaining weight at the time of year I normally lose it. I normally get in my best shape during the summer and this summer, I'll have a big belly. Oh well. I'll just have to wear cute summer dresses and buy cute maternity swimwear to show it off. =] I even plan to do a maternity shoot with the woman who shot our engagement pictures; she's as sweet as candy. For real. I can't wait.

& I absolutely love it that baby Miller possibly hear by now. I am always playing music I want them to listen to. Whether or not to is their decision, but they've got to have the goods! I am so proud of the fact that I have a very cool dad who knows all about music, movies, and books (although the books are typically those freaky sci fi ones). I mean, what twelve year old other than myself listens to the Psychedelic Furs, New Order, B-52s, Little River Band (yeah, they're a little out of place among the new wavers)? I've gotta give props to my dad for that. & Of course mom as well. She knows good music too.

So at this moment, baby is flipping and rolling around to "Why Can't This Be Love" by Van Halen (With Sammy Hagar; and there is that age old question - Roth or Hagar?). Sweeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)