Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I don't always get to do Thankful Thursdays! Actually, I normally go to the Christian school our church sponsors and hang out there. I'm thinking I'll be volunteering there some next year. Eeek! So, I normally don't have time to get on here. But I decided to stay in today, because we're going with the school tomorrow on their zoo field trip!

Which means I can do thankful Thursday!

Gripping introduction, I know.



So what am I thankful for?
  • Clothes. I went through Constance's 0-6 month clothes that don't fit her anymore and stored them away. Kinda sad about that! However, I also got to pull out boxes and bags full of clothes that were given to us last year when I was pregnant. It was so fun to see all of the cute clothes again and imagining her wearing them. It was almost like when I was pregnant and putting away her clothes for the first time! Anyway, I am thankful that the Lord blessed us in advance with clothing for her. Pretty clothes for a baby girl can get expensive and He thought of us ahead of time!
  • Christian friends. I have had a lot of friends in my life who I have loved and cared for, that's the truth! But there is nothing like having friends who understand you and the life you are trying to lead!
  • Time with my husband. It's easy to forget one another when you've got a busy life, responsibilities, and a baby to look after! But, we've made it a goal to really spend time with one another just doing things we've always enjoyed doing. I love that so much. It's one of the best parts of my day. :)
  • Nap time. Constance taking a nap during the day is my quiet time. She wakes up well rested and in a good mood ... and I get to have some peace and quiet to do whatever and get things done.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)