Constance opening up a gift from Mommy & Daddy! She absolutely loves watching Baby Mozart videos.
Her PaPa Jeff bought her a little UofL Cardinals cheerleading uniform! Although the Cards lost last weekend, she made a cute little cheerleader during the UK/UofL game! :)
Just a few updates:
- My layout on here has changed! I have always loved polka dots!
- Constance has slept in her big girl crib for the past 3 nights in a row. I wont lie, I am a little sad because I miss having her close by. However, I am also so proud of her! She also has an earlier bedtime, as we've noticed she was getting tired long before her old one.
- The new bedtime is definitely a bonus, although I do miss her once she's out for the night. I just really need the extra time with my husband. :)
- I think Constance is teething -- already!!!
- We left Constance alone for the first time last weekend at our Aunt Cindy's. We were gone two whole hours. It was nice to be alone with Joshua, but I totally missed my girl. We talked about her most of the time!
- Josh and I are starting out new workout routines, as we fell out of them after he twisted his ankle a few weeks ago. He's wanting to lose about 20 pounds (he calls it his sympathy weight gain). I have lost all of my baby weight, but I'd still like to lose about ten more pounds and tone up. We're not putting any crazy pressure on ourselves, but we just know we miss working out like no other! So we'll see how it goes!
- I still need to take down my Christmas tree. (oops)
- One year ago today I got saved. According to due date calendars, this is also the day that Constance was conceived.
- Joshua gave me a brand new red coat and diamond earrings for Christmas! He's too sweet!
- I gave him a bunch of clothes, did the wife thing and bought socks & undies, and a fishing pole he's been wanting!
- We're planning on going out on a real date without the baby soon. I'm so excited!!! (But scared at the same time!)
Okay, now that I've updated - it's time to get to cleaning and getting ready for the husband to get home while C is still asleep! I've had a bit of a hard time getting motivated today. It's always hard to after a nice long weekend.
Have a good Monday & God bless!