Monday, October 25, 2010

Grace

The title of this blog is titled Walking in His Grace for so many different reasons. First off, I believe that by grace I am saved. Secondly, I believe that God's grace has helped sustain me through many difficult trials since accepting Him in my life. The term "walks of life" refers to the path people take and how they take it in their lives. I don't believe any walk should be taken without Christ. His grace is sufficient and we need nothing else.
One misconception about the Christian faith is that if we follow God, life will be easier. The Bible says that it rains on the just and the unjust. Walking in His Grace doesn't mean our lives will be a piece of cake or that we'll never endure storms. It means that God will give us the strength to endure and to push through. I don't know how a person could live without Christ, considering what difficulties life throws at us. His grace sustains me.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you said about just because you are a Christian doesn't mean your life is easier, it just means that His grace will sustain you....Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post! & God bless! :)